Sick Day... As the cold and flu season is fast approaching, we want to share with you a few tips that could keep you well this season.
- First and foremost, protect yourself from the flu by getting your flu shot. These shots are covered 100% by your healthcare provider as long as they are filed as a medical claim.
- Be sure to wash your hands with soap and water periodically throughout the day, especially after sneezing, coughing, or blowing your nose.
- Try to disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as computers, phones, and door knobs as often as possible.
- Take time to nurture your immune system by eating healthy, exercising, and getting plenty of rest.
- And... please stay at home if you are sick. Your coworkers will thank you.